|Hanatek IPT Inclined Plane Friction Tester
The Hanatek Inclined Plane Friction Tester is a low cost but extremely accurate instrument for determining the static friction coefficient of flat surfaces.
Designed for use in the packaging industry to measure the static slip of unprinted carton board, printed cartons or plastic films and their coatings, the instrument is suitable for measuring other products including leather, textiles and paper.
Results are displayed in both coefficient of friction and slip angle with batch analysis and can be output to the optional Hanatek results printer
The operation of the device is exceptionally simple, simply cut two samples attach one to the platen and one to the measurement sled.
The instrument will raise the platen until the static slip force value is determined. The instrument displays the results in coeficient of friction and slip angle.
• Simply measures static coefficient of friction
• Accurate slip measurement- readout to 0.1 degree
• Precision servo motor for repeatable readings
• Auto stop and auto-platen return
• Available with a choice of sleds for relevant ASTM/TAPPI/ISO standards
• Printed cartons
• Flexible packaging
• Printing, Rubber
• Linoleum, Leather, Paper
• Foils, Coatings, Plastics
• Textiles, Composites
• ASTM D4918
• TAPPI T815