|Hanatek Carton Force Analyser CFA
The Hanatek Carton Force Analyser measures the forces that limit the running speed of folding box board packaging.
By measuring the stiffness of the substrate and crease bending resistance the user can optimise cartons for faster running and packaging speeds.
The instrument allows individual creases to be analysed identifying problem areas in packaging design or manufacture.
Industry research indicates that the packaging speeds of pre-glued skillets is governed by the energy required to open creases.
The Hanatek CFA is the first instrument to isolate and accurately measure this key parameter
The instrument measures:
Bending Resistance; Bending Moment; Bending Stiffness
Crease Recover Stiffness; Crease Folding Force; Crease Opening Force
• Touch screen operation for quick, easy operation
• Variable sample length, rotation speed and crease angle
• Connect to a network to allow results or printer sharing
• On-line graphical help ensures consistant operation within test methods
• Interactive help routines ensure little training required to operate device
• Pre loaded with ASTM/TAPPI/ISO methods with the ability to create bespoke tests
• Compliant to all major international standards
Subject to modifications in the interest of technical progress.
• Board Manufacturers
• Ink and Coating Makers
• Packaging Development
• Packaging Manufacturers
• BS 6965
• ISO 2493
• ISO 5628
• TAPPI T 556 om-05
• T 543 om-00
• T 489 om-04
• DIN 53121