|Hanatek Melt Flow Indexer MFI
Understanding melt flow is a key indicator for producers, processors and converters of plastic materials as it dictates the temperatures and pressures required to manufacture consistent quality products.
The Hanatek MFI is one of the most advanced instruments available for the measurement the melt characteristics of thermoplastic polymers.
Actual barrel temperature can be measured to ensure that every test is performed with complete compliance to ASTM D1238 (2011) Part A, B or C and ISO 11133 (2011) with full test documentation.
- Tri-Zone Barrel Control for ultra-precise control of temperature across the whole barrel length
- Temperature monitoring probe to ensure every test is made within the specification of international standards
- Automatic calculation of test results
- User interchangeable barrel core to reduce service costs
- Optional UKAS / ISO 17025 calibration kit provides user serviceability whilst maintaining certification
- Automatic cleaning cycle minimises operator contact with hot materials
- Automatic weight lift for easy manipulation of heavy test weights
- Manual cut off with audible cut prompt minimises the errors and downtime associated with automatic instrument machine faults
- Optional UKAS certified calibration kit
- Melt Volume Rate
- Melt Density
- Shear Stress/Rate
- Melt Viscosity
- Spread values